If you know me, you know my lashes are literally non existent, so if I can find a mascara that hides that, I'm all for it. So, when I received the Benefit mascara, I couldn't have been more excited.
You must know which mascara I'm talking about, its probably one of the most hyped mascara on the blogasphere, the 'they're real' mascara.
First off, the mascara's packaging is very simple yet chic, as it is bottled in a metallic, shimmery bottle, the shape of the bottle, I can proudly say is not anything like I've seen on the drugstore, so this makes it all the more enticing.
Moving on to its formula, its very wet for a mascara, and the colour is a deep jet black, which comes off gorgeous on the lashes. The wetness could be seen as very sloppy and messy to apply, but with the results it gives, you can't complain.With each stroke of the wand, you can feel all the lashes being lifted, from root to tip.Not only does it lengthens the lashes, it thickens them immensely, giving you fuller, thicker and voluminous lashes.
The wand, again is not like anything I've ever seen, its quite long, with many hard bristles shooting out of the sides, and the top which is ever so helpful for getting those pesky hairs. The hardness of the brush for me, was slightly irritant when applying, but within a few days, I got the hang of it.The only thing about this mascara that would raise eyebrows, is the price, this product retails for £19.95, which is a little hefty for a mascara, and for any teens pocket. But if I'm honest, its definitely worth every penny.
To answer the title of this post, I 100% think that this mascara is worth the hype, as its nothing I've ever seen in a mascara, and gives gals like me, somewhat long (ish) lashes.
Thank you for reading,
Kudzai x

No comments:
Post a Comment