Wednesday, 22 October 2014

PRODUCT REVIEW| Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover






I've always had a love for nail polishes, whenever I'm off on a school holiday you will catch me painting my nails at least 5 times a week. But the only thing I hated about painting my nails so often was the tideous job of removing polish from each nail with remover and cotton wool as it can be so damaging to your nails, thankfully I have found my solution in the Bourjois 1second Nail Magic Polish remover.
    This product is basically a a pot with a filled inside of nail polish soaked sponge. The is a hole down the middle to stick your finger in and remove your nail polish.
The Bourjois nail polish remover claims to remove nail polish from each nail in 1 second, which obviously it's not true but it certainly doesn't take that much long. I have found that with 12 twists of my finger and the polish is all gone, this is such an easy way to remove polish faster without all the cotton ball fuss.
    The biggest advantage for me about this product is that it doesn't have the usual nail polish remover scent, but a lovely rose fragrance once dried.
You could take this pot of remover anywhere with you as it is a great size for on the go.
    The packaging is simple, bright and very girly. This product is a steal at £5 but I'm sure you could find it even cheaper online.
Overall I love this product and I think it will definitely be one of those that i repurchase over and over again. Once you go Bourjois there's no going back.

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment