Wednesday, 13 August 2014

LIfeStyle| Oxford Street Shopping

Hello everyone, so as you will know if you follow my twitter or if you read my previous posts, you'll know I went to London for the day, shopping of course on Oxford Street, which is Europe's busiest street and It definitely felt like it too. So many shops, So many people, Too little time. 

But I'm not complaining because I love London and hope to return soon for a longer stay. I thought I'd post a few of my photos taken in Big City. BUT me being the forgetful person I am, I forgot to bring my camera but I just 'borrowed' my sisters photo's and camera as I'm sure she wont mind. but I soon came to the realisation that she didn't take as many photos as I thought she did. I blame the shopping 100%.

I love and hate the London Underground, its always so busy and stuffy! But It's  also so handy cause you can get from one place to another in a matter of minutes!
How cool is this! Outside Barclay's bank, you can just rent a bike for a few hours then bring it back when the money you've put in runs out.

Literally Makeup Heaven

My sister and I stopped off at Ed's Easy Dinner, and it was sooo good! I had the 'Smokey Joe's burger with Cheesy Fries, I was literally in food bliss.


I had a great time in London and bought a few beauty bits and bobs as I didn't buy any clothes what so ever, simply because its that awkward stage, when summer is nearly over and you have to start buying Autumny/ Wintery and I just wasn't sure what to get. If you would like me to do a post on what I did buy in London, just leave a comment below!

Thank you for reading, and please be sure to follow me on  Bloglovin!



No comments:

Post a Comment