Sunday, 13 July 2014

Fashion| Trafford Centre Haul

Hello lovelies! First of all, I want to start with a massive apology for not being active for 2 weeks, I have been really busy...so sorry!
But I have a hopeful exciting post for you today. So on Wednesday I went to Trafford Centre on a school trip as part of our activities week, I cannot explain how much fun I had, it was amazing and I am so happy with the purchases i made. So I am going to be sharing with you lovely people the things i picked up.

As you can see I bought summery things, because my summer clothes were limited, so it was the perfect opportunity to get a few bits and bobs.
First stop was Forever21, even though my friends literally had to drag me away from the entrance, but I resisted and they finally gave in and we went it. Literally that shop has so many clothes and all of them are so nice! We literally spent about 30 minutes in there and we only had 3 hours shopping.
I knew I wanted to buy some boyfriend jeans, so I ended up buying these (here) I couldn't believe the price, I saw some in TopShop for £48 and I got these for more than half price! Winning!
The second thing, I bought was this crop top (here)   and originally it was my friend Beth who picked this up, but she didn't like it when she tried it on, so I tried it on and I fell in love, but the only problem was  they only had it in a Large, but I bought it anyway, because it still looks nice eventhough it is over sized.
The last thing I bought from Fover21 were these gorgeous distressed acid wash denim shorts, I love them so much already! They aren't too short so they are perfect for the summer.

Next stop was Sefridges, because the bottom floor is mainly makeup, it was so hard to walk  past all the cosmetic stands to get on the escalators to the clothing floor, it doesn't help how the store is so huge either, It was heard because I'd told myself that this trip would only be for clothes, because otherwise I would have come home with only makeup. But we made it upstairs and it is so amazing in their as there are so many brands, American Apparel, French Connection, TopShop, you name it, they probably had it in Selfridges. I wonder into the little Primark section of the store and I was so surprised with the clothes there, I was actually looking for this two piece short and blouse set that was featured in July's company magazine, but i couldn't find it..I still carried on looking and I stumbled upon this beautiful patterned cami, i literally grabbed it and shouted my friends over, they fell in love too and my friend Annabel actually bought it too! Matching! I also found this gorgeous playsuit, i really love it as it has cut out detail at the back and is literally so comfy and summery, perfectt for a holiday! The best part about it is that they both came up to £9, in Selfridges!!

We then went int Topshop, the one on it own and it was so big I could have got lost, I was really wanting one of their crop tops as i have seen them around so much and I couldn't resist not buying it.


We went to so many different shops, even stopped over in Forever21 again, but I didn't buy anything else, i really think my shopping trip was so successful and I am so happy with everything that I bought. I will definitely be going to the Trafford Centre again really soon, as I loved it so much and I didn't get much time there.

Have you been to Trafford Centre?
Thank you for stopping by


2 comments:

  1. You have a great style! New follower for sure :)

    I'll leave the link to my page below in case you get a chance to check it out . Obviously you don't have to but it would be cool if you could, thanks!
    Emily - http://lilemilyjane.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I will defintely check it out! I've just followed you on Bloglovin! xx

      Delete