Friday, 11 April 2014

Makeup Review| Maybelline Fit Me Concealer


Hello everyone, 
So today, I have another review, this time on my favourite concealer. It is by my favourite drugstore brand Maybelline.
The concealer is the 'Fit Me' concealer, the shade I have is shade 30 and it is called 'Cafu'. The concealer is available in 6 shades. I picked mine up a couple of weeks ago in my local Superdrug, where it retails for £5.99.  



Left: Blotched Right :Blended 





I have been very happy with this concealer, it is oil free which is amazing for us girls with oily skin. I find that this concealer works wonders under your eyes, as you can see in my photo 
(I have only applied to my under eyes so please excuse my un-concealed forehead). You can simply apply some  under your eyes and simply dab to bled it, this can be done with your finger, but of course you can use a brush, sponge or anything you would like to use. 
The brush as you can see is like a wand, but I believe the correct term for it is a 'dope foot applicator'. I like this kind of applicator because it is super easy to apply. 
The consistency of the concelaer is very liquid-y, it is non oily, non wax, and does the job. It is great for everyday wear, can be worn in the evening to an event or just for school or daytime duties. It also has a translucent base and is very pigmented. I have used this concealer for a while and it has not failed to please me with its outcome since I started using it. I really recommend it if you are looking for a concealer that wont let you down.

 My personal rating...

Do you use the Maybelline Fit me? If so what do you think?

Thank you for reading


2 comments:

  1. I am in love with this concealer. It is the only one that doesn´t smudge too much on my extremly problematic skin. Even without a foundation (or rather just without a foundation) it stays completely put and isn´t lingering on any dry spots. I might have to find a better foundation... Also the pigmentation is amazing. It really hides my dark circles and a lot of the redness on my forehead.
    xx Lisa

    http://followinglisa.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you.I really love this concealer. Why don't you try the Fit ME foundation, I like it is similar to the concealer but obviously it is a foundation. Thank you for commenting. Means alot xx

    ReplyDelete